Friday, August 28, 2009

Waldo Burgers

Wednesday afternoon my dad, Adam, and I drove to Kansas City to have dinner with family. Dad's cousin Carol Ann and her husband Ron are driving cross country as they move from Atlanta back to the Portland, OR area. Uncle Bob and Molly fixed us a superb dinner! Bob's famous Waldo burgers are always a hit.

On the way home we drove through an awful rain storm. We pulled off 3 times because it was hard to see the road through all of the rain. We finally found the "light rain" about Bethany and had smooth sailing from there. Adam and I made it to Ankeny at about a quarter to 1.

1 comment:

Lindh Family said...

So happy you had a good visit with family. Hard to believe I can miss a place so much that I only lived for such a short time. The rain found in the midwest can only be found there. Sorry you had to pull over so many times but I'm glad you made it home safely.

Post a Comment