Here is Adam on August 15, The 1st day of 1st grade.
And here he is today, May 29, 2013, the last day of 1st grade. Where did the last 180 days go?
Adam and I should just wear sunglasses in every photo. We have such sun sensitive eyes!
Here is a photo taken about 2:55, the time that Adam was supposed to be dismissed. The sirens were going off to alert us of 70+ mph winds on the way. The rain let up for just a moment so I opened the door to snap a photo.
The 13 Now app on the IPad. They kept the kids at school in their tornado shelters until 3:30. Those teachers deserve hazard pay for today!
Lake Van Thomme appeared in our backyard for a short period of time.
Here's Adam walking home after the 3:30 dismissal. He was completely unphased by the whole ordeal. I love this kid!

1 comment:
What a great post to do, the last day of school. A good tradition to have. A tornado watch is kind of a nerve-wracking way to end the school year but it sounds like you both managed well.
Post a Comment