Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

Kurt and I came home Friday night.  By the time I was landing in DSM my ears were in a ridiculous amount of pain and I knew that I had the crud.  Adam had been home a week with a fever, Grant a cough, and Kurt a mix of all of it.  Thank goodness a quick trip to the doctor on Saturday morning got me some meds and on the road to recovery.  Having never suffered from ear infections as a child I have a whole new appreciation for what kiddos with chronic ear infections go through.  Ouch!
 By Sunday we were on the mend, but still tired.  Adam put on a great stuffed animal show for me to get my day started off right.  The rest of the day we spent relaxing and working on wiring in the basement a/v closet.
 The kids picked me out a great sign and a big waffle iron for Mother's Day.  I love the waffle iron because 2 batches and we have enough for all of us.  I actually get to eat with my family instead of stand over the iron all morning!

 Grant wasn't keen on getting his picture taken with me.  He was still mad that I came home which meant Grandpa Andy went home.  Time with Grandpa is so much fun!  I love this picture of Adam and I!
Grant finally warmed up a bit and gave me a cute pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment