Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summerfest 2012

Summerfest just keeps getting more fun!  This year I went to listen to bands on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening.  Saturday morning Adam was in the parade with Rob's office, Des Moines Pediatrics, while  Grant stayed with us and watched the whole parade.  I was amazed that we didn't have to chase him anywhere (including the street) during the entire parade.  Saturday evening we took the kids to Summerfest for dinner and mini-golf.  Mini golf with Grant was scary.  Fun, but scary.  I took the boys home and returned to spend time with friends.  Sunday evening Grandpa Waldorf and Diane kept the boys so we could do dinner and fireworks with Rob and Anisa.  All in all, an amazing weekend.  Best part?  I wasn't packing or unpacking!  Last year we moved Summerfest weekend.

 Mini Golf is a fundraiser for Ankeny Cheerleading.  Each activity designs a hole for the game.

 Now that's a bomb pop!  Yes, he finished the whole thing.  (Minus what he wore home)


 A parade professional.

 Kaylee
 Rob
 Adam

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment