Sunday, July 29, 2012

Adam's Photography

Grandpa Andy gave Adam one of Grandma's old cameras.  I finally figured out how to get the pics off the camera and thought I'd share a few.  He filled 256Mb card in about 48 hours.


 In the car taking Grant to his first ever day of preschool.
 Grant got to bring snack on his 1st day.  Can you believe how grown up he looks?  I'm so glad Adam brought his camera because I forgot mine.
 Poor kid.  This is Adam's view everyday in the car.
 Sorry, forgot to rotate this one.  What photographer doesn't do self portaits?
 While Grant was at school Adam and I went to hang with the neighbors.  This is Miss Kari and Riley.  They recently moved to Austin, TX. :(
 This is Bailey.  She belongs to Miss Jenny.
 There's only so much to photograph when riding in the car...

Mommy/Son activity for the evening.  We can only do big puzzles when Grant is asleep.  I'm sure you can guess why.

No comments:

Post a Comment