Sunday, September 11, 2011

Labor Day +1

Adam had a bonus day off, the Tuesday after Labor Day, for an in-service.  I decided it was a beautiful day for the zoo and boy oh boy did we enjoy it!
 Couldn't seem to get the Tamarin and Adam to look up at the same time.
 Oops, clicked on the wrong one to upload.  Oh well.  Here's Grant with the fish.  He loved the waterfalls and the fish!


 Adam is sitting in an egg in Australia.  I think this one may have to get framed!
 Again, animal and child can't look in the same direction, but it was so much fun to have the animals so close this trip!
 Adam tries to jump 25 feet like a wallaby.  He can make it 1/5 of the way there.
 Feeding time!


 Grant and the waterfall.  I think he would have jumped in if he weren't strapped in the stroller.

 A giant toad needed a hug.
 I didn't have the stroller folded and in the car before Grant fell asleep.  It must have been a great day!

1 comment:

Lindh Family said...

We miss the zoo there. So glad you had a good time. Great pictures!

Post a Comment