There are lots of cute, everyday type pictures that I should probably be posting tonight, but I am posting a silly video for your enjoyment instead. Adam has inherited our old ipod (circa law school freebie from Lexus points) and it stores a variety of songs he enjoys. For example, the Barenaked for the Holidays album by the Barenaked Ladies (Jingle Bells is his favorite), the new Muppet Movie Soundtrack, the Cars and Cars 2 Soundtracks that include great music from the 50's - today, and a giant selection of the Beatles. Another favorite of both boys is a song called Toast. Here is a link to a real version of the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BILAFuSi-i0 Below is a video that includes my boys doing their rendition.
If you ask Uncle Mark he would probably that Kurt for the start of his eclectic taste in music and 80s movies. My children will have no choice but to tolerate both Kurt and my eclectic taste in the arts.
Enjoy!
If I don't get back before the holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:
Cute video Ann. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment