Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Grant's 4th Birthday

I no longer have a toddler! Grant was born just weeks before Adam turned 4. It is so hard to believe that now he is 4 and I won't be dealing with a toddler again. (At least for a lot of years!)
Grant is growing like a weed, learning to write, and is curious about everything. He is my child that kneels down next to the toilet to watch it flush in order to figure out how it works. He still loves everything related to construction sites. He and Adam both got new bikes this spring. Grant is excited to ride with his big brother around the park. I am excited that I can watch them ride from my front porch!
Grant chose a construction site theme for his party again this year.  Here are some pics from his special day.










No comments:

Post a Comment