Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pumpkins!

On Saturday Kurt and I had tickets to see Les Miserables at the Civic Center.  Dad and Diane watched the boys.  Their first stop was Pizza Ranch for lunch.  I'm not sure the Ranch will ever let my boys back in.  To hear them tell it Grant and Adam ate them out of pizza.  I'm sure everyone thought that I starve my kids on a regular basis.
After lunch they headed out to the fall fun at Earl May.  The boys and the adults seemed to have a ton of fun.  I apologize for the sideways photos.  Maybe tomorrow I will edit this and get them the right direction. Blogger can't make this easy on a tired mommy.





 Can't decide which of these 2 photos is my favorite.  Adorable!!

 Learning the water balloon sling shot at an early age.  Watch out for Adam next summer!

 They finally got Grandma Diane out from behind the camera.

Adam and Grandpa Waldorf carved his pumpkin while Grant took a nap in the new big bed in the guest room at "The Waldorf".

No comments:

Post a Comment