On the 23rd Adam and I had date night at the Civic Center to see the Fresh Beat Band. The plan was to go to Zombie Burger then head to the show. Well, thank goodness I took a peek at our tickets after we parked at Zombie Burger because the show started at 6:30, not 7:30! We skipped dinner and went straight to the show.
Waiting for the show to start. It finally got underway about 6:45
Go, go Gadget arm!
Dancing to the pre-show music
The Fresh Beats!!
It was a great day! For the parents out there, I will tell you this was the shortest concert in history. It finally started about 6:45 and the 20 minute intermission started at 7:05. After that we saw the end of the show, shopped for a CD and book after the show, ate at Zombie Burger and were home by 9:15.
Here's Adam doing his brain maze at Zombie Burger. We had a super fun night!

No comments:
Post a Comment