Patrick asked if it was ok for Grant to have a sucker. I said why not and went with the professional. I unwrapped the sucker and it was like Grant had been eating suckers since birth. Amazing what kids know how to do without any experience! Grant sat very still and sucked on his sucker. about half way through he decided he was done with the sucker and switched to Patrick's comb. Patrick had a 2nd one to use for just such an occasion. At the end he even used the clippers around Grant's ears and on his neck. Grant was fascinated! All in all a good time.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Grant's First Haircut
Now that Grant turned one I knew it was time for a haircut. Man does this kid have hair! Since he is a professional wiggle-worm I decided the Lollipop was the place to take him. The Lollipop is a place specializing in kids' hair. The boys loved Patrick and Grant sat in the car like a champ. Adam went from horse, to motorcycle, and back again while watching Wild Kratts on the tv during Grant's haircut.
Patrick asked if it was ok for Grant to have a sucker. I said why not and went with the professional. I unwrapped the sucker and it was like Grant had been eating suckers since birth. Amazing what kids know how to do without any experience! Grant sat very still and sucked on his sucker. about half way through he decided he was done with the sucker and switched to Patrick's comb. Patrick had a 2nd one to use for just such an occasion. At the end he even used the clippers around Grant's ears and on his neck. Grant was fascinated! All in all a good time.
The before picture. Here it actually looks pretty good. Not nearly as messy as it usually was.
Here he is with a wet head and his sucker.
Looking pretty handsome! Notice he still has a death grip on the sucker.
The clippers!
All done! What a good boy!
Patrick asked if it was ok for Grant to have a sucker. I said why not and went with the professional. I unwrapped the sucker and it was like Grant had been eating suckers since birth. Amazing what kids know how to do without any experience! Grant sat very still and sucked on his sucker. about half way through he decided he was done with the sucker and switched to Patrick's comb. Patrick had a 2nd one to use for just such an occasion. At the end he even used the clippers around Grant's ears and on his neck. Grant was fascinated! All in all a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment