Thursday, April 21, 2011

Adam is 5!

Adam has been celebrating his birthday all month.  Dad and Diane were heading to VA for a couple of weeks so we celebrated Adam's birthday before they left.


On the 17th we had Adam's family party.  He loves the PBS show Wild Kratts so he and I worked to transform our table into a Wild Kratts party table.  We had a wonderful time sharing laughs and celebrating with Adam.
 Adam in his Wild Kratts Creature Power Suit


On Adam's actual birthday he had 4 friends over to have lunch and play after preschool.  The boys had a blast and I was lucky to have 2 moms come hang out with Grant and I while the boys played.  Adam and I have been so incredibly lucky to have met these wonderful people via preschool!  While we are very excited for Kindergarten in the fall, we will miss seeing everyone every day.

 Grant gave Adam one of Adam's favorite treats - Super Mario Brothers Fruit Snacks
Kurt and I gave Adam the Playdough Mega Fun Factory that he had been eying.

1 comment:

Lindh Family said...

Happy Birthday Grant! We miss you guys and the opportunity to watch you grow up. So glad for blogs and Facebook to help keep in touch.

Post a Comment