Monday, March 21, 2011

Grant's 1st brithday


Grant took a great nap on his birthday while Daddy and Adam went to MVS to work for awhile. When the boys got home Grant woke up a very happy baby!

Grant's 1st balloon. A Mylar Elmo balloon.

Grandma Trip really made Grant's day with a whole bunch of balloons! Grant cruises around furniture but is not walking yet. While holding his bunch of balloons he took several steps. The balloons must have felt enough like furniture for him to bravely walk a bit. (I am still not in a hurry for him to walk!)

Around the dinner table....Grant, Kurt, Uncle Mark, Grandma Patti, Grandpa Al, Adam, Grandma Trip, Grandpa Andy, Diane, and Grandpa Waldorf. I am of course behind the camera. We celebrated with fillet. Grant even enjoyed a bit of meat with his pile of green beans and Van Thomme potatoes.

Grant really enjoyed his cake. It had a picture of a Lil' Zoomer car on top. He loves cars just like his big brother.

Hard to believe the little guy is already a year. A year ago I said I was ready for another baby, not another toddler. I still don't know that I'm ready for a toddler, but ready or not here he comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment