Monday, October 19, 2009

Football Sunday


Kurt, Greg, Jenny, and I left at 6:30, ok, make that 7am to head to the Vikings game. The Vikes had a great 1st quarter, pretty decent 2nd and 3rd quarters, and the Ravens had an unbelievable 4th quarter. The result - I was singing "I get by with a little help from my friends" when the Ravens missed a last second field goal to let us win.


After a major detour because 35W was closed we finally were on the road. A short stop for dinner and Coldstone in Albert Lea and a few more miles we made it to Trip and Andy's to see Sandy and Bill and to pick up Adam. Adam and Aunt Sandy are 2 peas in a pod. Check out Adam's new purple hat from Aunt Sandy and Uncle Bill!

Adam wasn't really in the mood for a family picture, but here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment