So we're strange. We don't trick or treat on Halloween. People tell me this is weird. Having been born and raised here, I think I'm normal and the rest of you are weird. Anyway...
I chose to stay inside where it was warm and hand out candy through the window. Anyone remember Betty Lou? This worked out even better than I could have hoped as I was able to keep my bowl out of reach of the rude little people who get grabby. Not all of them are this way, but the ones that are did not win at my house. I also kept a 2nd bowl peanut free for my nut free friends. This year we had Mario and Jake of the Neverland Pirates.
Preschool Costume Parade. The kids were so cute!
Jake had a blast at his preschool party.
So much so he didn't want to take off his costume when he got home. One mom made playdough for a party gift. Best gift ever! Grant played forever that afternoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment