Monday, March 4, 2013

Turkey Ranch Meatballs




Grant has decided meatballs are the way to his heart.  Today I created some new ones to stick in the freezer to add to our lunch and dinner rotation.






Ingredients:
2 Eggs
2 packets Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
2 lbs Ground Turkey
1/2 t. Ground Black Pepper
1/2 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs

Directions:
Whisk together eggs and ranch dressing mix in medium prep bowl.  Add ground turkey, pepper, and bread crumbs.  Use hands to combine all ingredients until well mixed.
Using a cookie scoop (I use the small one), form balls and place on flat baking sheet.  A stone bar pan works well as does a cookie sheet with sides.  When I use a cookie sheet I like to cover it with non-stick foil for easy clean up.
Bake at 375 degrees until cooked through.

To Freeze:  Freeze in a single layer on a cookie sheet or plate.  Once frozen transfer them to a plastic freezer bag.  Freezing them in a single layer first keeps them from freezing together.
Reheat in microwave or skillet.

No comments:

Post a Comment