Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break

 Adam chose to build one of his big Lego sets during quiet time this spring break.  He does a great job building by himself but loves when Mom can hang out and help when Grant is sleeping.
 Grant has some of his own little Legos that were in his Advent calendar.  When he woke up he played with his while Adam finished the bag he was working on.  Notice Adam's move to the island, a bit further from Grant's reach.
The biggest excitement for the boys' spring break was getting to go to Gymbugs camp at Triad together.  They went 3 morning and came home smiling and exhausted every day.  Triad is a gymnastics complex as well as preschool.  The kids played in the gym, did crafts, read books, and had lunch each day.  Grant begged to go to bed each afternoon.  What a gift!  Adam loved having his little brother at camp.  I'm putting this in writing to show him later when he whines about him. :)

We also enjoyed a few meals out with friends and family as well as listening to the Spanish music coming from the drywall guys in the basement.  My neighbor came over and said it made her feel like having a margarita.  I did feel like I was living in a restaurant.  Basement finishing is progressing.  I can't wait until everything finds its way to a new home.  Living all out of sorts is not my forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment