Adam shows Grandpa Al how to work his phone since it is just like his iPad.
Adam chose hotdogs for his birthday meal.
Daddy, Grandma Patti and Grandma Trip
Diane, Grandpa Waldorf, and Uncle Mark
I had a very tough time getting good pics of his present opening. Many of the pictures are of his back. Here are a few of the better ones. He was spoiled rotten and got some fun games, Legos, and tennis things that I wasn't able to photograph.
New PJs! Angry Birds Space.
More Skylanders! Adam now has Spyro's Adventure and Giants for his 3DS and a ton more Skylanders for the games on all 3 systems. He hopes we continue to have lots of rainy days so he can play his games.
Roller Skates! Adam took Grandma Patti skating at Skate West on Sunday to try out his new skates. They are awesome!
Adam's chosen theme this year was tennis. He actually tried his cake this year! The more he chooses not to eat, the more I get. Not sure I should be so excited about this.
Grandpa Andy attempted to talk Grant into eating dinner. He was just too excited for his brother's birthday party.

1 comment:
What a handsome kid he's growing up to be. I know this may sound a little self-centered but, "Where have the years gone?" Somedays it feels like it was just yesterday we were announcing to "the girls" our joint pregnancies. You're doing a great job of raising your boys. Thanks for blogging so I can keep up with it all.
Post a Comment