In this season of peace, joy, and love I am making time to post a few pictures and pass on how much each of you mean to our family. Merry Christmas everyone!
Kurt and Adam as they leave for Adam's 1st Vikings game. Adam said he will go back again next year, "when I'm 5" and it isn't so loud. Adam wore earplugs, but happened to attend the only game this season that the Vikings scored a lot. Fireworks are not Adam's favorite thing....I think you get the picture.

Making Christmas Tree cookies. I didn't want a shirt going by way of green food coloring so shirtless he was.
Grant is growing up way to quickly. He is crawling 90 miles an hour and loves to pull up and stand. No walking yet, thank goodness!
On December 1st Adam got his 1st Lego Advent Calendar. It is a fun take on the tradition and allows us to talk with Adam about the Christmas Story even though the Legos are not in the Christmas Tradition.
Adam and Kurt with December 2nd's Lego pieces.
The house continues to be on the market and Kurt continues to be very busy at the firm. I try to hold down the fort the best I can. Last night I managed to help Adam reorganize the playroom and get my computer in my desk. Tonight I had planned to pick up the kitchen and other random deposits of the week, but this post has been calling and now I hear my pillow.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment