Adam and I got Kurt a new mini-fridge for the basement for his special day. Adam wrapped the present with a sheet and a whole bunch of stick on bows.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Winter is coming to an end...phew
At least according to the calendar, winter is on its last legs. Here are a few photos of the end of the season for you to enjoy.
February 21st we celebrated Kurt's birthday. Fornstairts are a crazy breakfast creation from my mom's grandma. Tasty!

Adam and I got Kurt a new mini-fridge for the basement for his special day. Adam wrapped the present with a sheet and a whole bunch of stick on bows.
Adam has been building rockets out of the kitchen chairs. He gives rides to his toys and myself to all of the planets as well as places here on Earth.
Finally, here is the baby's quilt. I finished piecing it at retreat last weekend and quilted it yesterday. Today I plan on hanging out at home with my feet up watching Adam play and hand stitching the binding. I can't believe the baby is due in 10 days!
Adam and I got Kurt a new mini-fridge for the basement for his special day. Adam wrapped the present with a sheet and a whole bunch of stick on bows.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Kurt just a little late. Looks like life is going well for you guys, yeah! Take care of each other. Lanae
Post a Comment